Does your vehicle not work properly? Do not know what defect do you have?
We'll connect your vehicle to a modern diagnostic device that detects errors and makes it easier to remove them.
- Identification Services - View information about the ECU, in particular order number, manufacturer, date of programming, etc.
- Debug Memory Listing - A list of errors that were present with error diagnostics (static, sporadic, etc.) since the last diagnostics of the system.
- Reading of the measured values - Displaying the individual quantities of the ECUs measured, or displaying the data received from other systems.
- Test of actuators - Test of actuators connected to the ECU.
- Setting of ECU parameters - Resetting service intervals, making basic settings, adjusting various parameters, correcting measured values.
- Security features - Unlock access to the ECU (PIN code, RSA authorization).
- Firmware Update - Replace calibration data or software.
The ECU diagnosis takes place when the diagnostic tool is connected to the vehicle via a diagnostic socket. This socket is usually located near the driver's seat or in the engine compartment.CONTACT US